False friends they can spoil your life.
False friends more sharp than knife.
It's good to have friends none,
then to have a false one.
Check out if you don't have any,
It's your bad luck if you find many.
Go get a true one,
along with whom you have fun.
It's good to be away.
Then to later pay.
So take care
and be aware.
Of false friends.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (False Friends by NITYA MORE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Liasion, Sylvia Perry
- I AM STILL, Gary James Smith
- Mysterious Ways, Gary James Smith
- For Scooner, with more to follow, Annie Cordelia Adams
- Nay No, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Sylvan Silver, Saiom Shriver
- Artifice, Saiom Shriver
- All I See On Summer Days, Pijush Biswas
- Lost Love, Indranil Bhaduri
- David Bowie, Richard Thripp