How I praise thy sweetness and charms
That ever grows in the ancient rhymes
and never failed and keep up climbs.
Thou art blest
Since that great Homer got to rest,
Thy fragrance and frolic effect alcoholic
Made my soul melancholic.
How often you are assumed
In falling dews and in the rising sun,
In joys and grief, we have belief
In thy lasting relief
Ages gone but mortals` praise never eclipsed
Amorous notes always adorn thy lips.
O good nature! Let my fancy gets wings strong
To make my rhymes sweet and prolong.
Gulsher john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fancy`s Wings by Gulsher john )
- Harvest Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Autumn, Naveed Khalid
- The Heart Of Man, Tony Adah
- A Study, Naveed Khalid
- Maturity, Far Lapenna
- Surrender, Suresh Dogra
- ' [ Why I Still Love You ] ', Ency Bearis
- Choices for the time being, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Who can be blamed?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Hawaii, Dress Appropriately, Margaret Alice Second