How I praise thy sweetness and charms
That ever grows in the ancient rhymes
and never failed and keep up climbs.
Thou art blest
Since that great Homer got to rest,
Thy fragrance and frolic effect alcoholic
Made my soul melancholic.
How often you are assumed
In falling dews and in the rising sun,
In joys and grief, we have belief
In thy lasting relief
Ages gone but mortals` praise never eclipsed
Amorous notes always adorn thy lips.
O good nature! Let my fancy gets wings strong
To make my rhymes sweet and prolong.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fancy`s Wings by Gulsher john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay