Fall of Troy
Learnt from Chapman's Homer,
A story full of grace and glamour.
Killings of Royals, warriors and multitude
Fall of Troy is
A melodrama of ancient attitude
Sans merci, sans certitude
War that was waged in heavens
Amongst deities of love, wedding and wisdom,
To be crowned one
The fairest of heavenly kingdom.
Poor Paris from Trojan race
Chose to settle that celestial FACE.
Ah! This sin of Prince was un-forgiven,
Brought thousands ships towards Trojan haven.
The wall of Troy
Besieged by savage and sages
For term of ten years ages.
Prince Hector the decent, daredevil
Embraced Achilles` wrath and kissed the peril.
Days and nights, round the clock
Trojans and Achaeans clashed like a giant rocks
Hector, Aeneas, Paris, Agenor and Sarpedon,
Achilles, Odysseus, Ajax, Patroclus and Agamemnon.
For worthless love and fairy
Troy lost her grace and glory
Gulsher john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
** Goddess Aphrodite, Hera and Athena
Comments about this poem (Fall of Troy by Gulsher john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- About The Scriptures, Margaret Moran
- How Can I Fly, Ronjoy Brahma
- Epic Joshua Speed, Richard Thripp
- The Bounty Of Nature, Miethi Goswami
- MY GOOD HEART, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- White Port (revised), Jose Armando Guzman
- Ha Mai Ladki Hu..........., sonali kumari
- emaandari ya bemaani ya dil ka khot hai, Kamar Alam
- HOW CAN ONE ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF DUTY, Upendra Singh
- BARAS-BARAS MEGHA RE, Upendra Singh