I see you slowly,
Moving away from my glance.
Far, far away, thats why
I sing the farewell trance.
In all my senses, i missed the chance
to stop you.
Because i wanted to see my existance
Without you, quite lonely.
But i am not dieing.
I accept it as my fate.
In deep silence
Thinking of you
I sing the farewell trance
JENIE FRANKSAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Farewell Trance by JENIE FRANKSAY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner