Surrounded by this heavy winter evening,
Dark clouds probed with occasional lightening,
Similarly your image flashes, and is gone.
Blowing hard across from the North,
Plucking at my soul saying, 'Life's not worth',
And I, unable to decide, fight my mind.
At last I decide,
These last lines I say to the image so divine,
It wouldn't be so, if you were mine,
So forever with the Northern my soul will hide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FATE... by Honny Zubedi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- the perfect girl, glen pugh
- Raining Love, Sandra Feldman
- I Still Read, An Apology For Someone Pro.., Michael McParland
- Not Missed, Michael McParland