Honny Zubedi Poems
- Disillusioned. She's the soul of my thoughts, In front of ...
- A Lousy Lump Of Sand. In this winter afternoon, sitting ...
- A Lively Scene. What a lovely sight it would make, Me and ...
- Fate... Standing alone, Surrounded by this heavy winter ...
- If Not For You. Here I am sitting alone; With any hope of ...
- Your Eyes. Why am I so sad today; When deeply thinking ...
- Many Mays... Since I have met you, passed are a lot of days; ...
Born in Karachi, on 30th January,1961, in a well educated family. Hanif was endowed with an extra ordinary intellect, which he improved by dint of his hard work and devotion to his studies.
In private life, he was a very lovable man, and respectful to his elders and kind to his juniors.
He lived a full life.He had a number of friends and a number of social obligations which he always discharged with smiling face.
He died of an accidental drowning due to a fall on June 4th,1982 in Arabian sea, near Karachi.
We shall all return to dust but late Hanif Zubedi(Honny) has gone too early in his twenties.
These are the ways of God.
... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
She's the soul of my thoughts,
In front of her my life bows.
From the day I saw her,
It felt- - -we knew each other.
She shares my sadness,
And she enjoys my happiness.
She's the reason that keeps me alive,
Otherwise there's nothing to strive.
No worldly wishes I have,
When you, my Lord gave.
Now smooth flowing like a river,
Our life will be forever- - -.