Our dear and loving father,
Unspoken thoughts are here,
Reminiscing care for you,
Forever holding dear.
Appreciating who you were,
The efforts that you gave,
Honoring your strength,
Ever noble, sure, and brave.
Which you made for
Each of us!
Living life through trials,
Of which you could always trust,
Undying in your dignity,
Everlasting in your will,
You taught us to accept in life,
Our dreams how to fulfill,
Until we meet again, Father,
We love you still.
Jean Penner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Father by Jean Penner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Death Denizens, Richard Thripp
- March to past, SALINI NAIR
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley