The Circle of Love
The circle of love spins around us,
Its pattern of joy never ends,
For the beauty of love in a marriage,
Is found in the union of friends.
The richness of gold and its value,
The wealth it reflects through the years,
Can never replace the treasure,
Of love found in hearts endeared.
The sparkle and shine of a diamond,
The strength that sets it apart,
Can only mirror the beauty,
Found in enduring hearts.
The carving of names in a ribbon
of gold that lasts through time,
Reflets a secret from Heaven,
When friends' lives are combined.
For whenever three spirits are married,
Instead of the joining of two,
The love will be molded together,
The engraving as fresh as the dew.
For God is the source of the circle,
And God is the strength as it spins;
God is the band
Worn on the hearts,
That holds together our friends.
Jean Penner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Circle of Love by Jean Penner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak