Father to Son
My son will ask
'Dad, why do you climb? '
So you can fly
* Reprinted from 'Simian Soul Poems by Mekael'
© July 21,2010 by Mekael
Mekael Shane's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Father to Son by Mekael Shane )
- Verbal Calisthenics, Sylvia Plath
- RESPECT ISN'T FOR BODY SIZE., Changez Ndzai
- The Goring, Sylvia Plath
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath
- To A Jilted Lover, Sylvia Plath
- Event, Sylvia Plath
- To Eva Descending The Stair, Sylvia Plath
- Fate's Decisions, Tex T Sarnie
- My Body, Tammy Sue Moore
- Aiming High, Tex T Sarnie