Fear to Laws of our Country
The robbers flee with looted gold
and in the shops owned by the cops, sold.
The burglars aren’t nabbed
by ‘Super-Cops’, so tabbed.
Now with pledged gold flees the Pawn-Broker bold.
rajendran muthiah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fear to Laws of our Country by rajendran muthiah )
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis