Firm friend where others faltered,
Egypt’s first Lord of Peace.
Revenge to release!
Let his hopes henceforth find form,
Endowed with fresher lease:
Swiftly settles sandstorm,
Senseless struggles cease.
Fourteen years have flown past
Each one took toll till peace
At last seemed to have grown fast
Reflecting needs to piece
Life’s jigsaw till the gunshots
Echoed Rabin’s decease.
Strong fall defending longshots,
So all secure release!
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fearless Sadat by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And I will, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- আশীর্বাদ, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt