Firm friend where others faltered,
Egypt’s first Lord of Peace.
Revenge to release!
Let his hopes henceforth find form,
Endowed with fresher lease:
Swiftly settles sandstorm,
Senseless struggles cease.
Fourteen years have flown past
Each one took toll till peace
At last seemed to have grown fast
Reflecting needs to piece
Life’s jigsaw till the gunshots
Echoed Rabin’s decease.
Strong fall defending longshots,
So all secure release!
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fearless Sadat by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternity Calls..., John Ugolo Umah
- To live is to, gajanan mishra
- When love fades and tolerance takes over., Lehlogonolo Phora
- In The Arms Of!, John Ugolo Umah
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun