Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Feel Like Kiwi Ice-Cream!
Ice-cream.....feel like ice-cream!
often in an ice cream state of mind
Ice-cream.....one of my states divine
reality kiwi ice-cream
would be favoured treats
dressed up in choice sauces?
rich kiwi creamy ice-cream
quality taste buds blowing mind
so many flavours to delight divine
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Feel Like Kiwi Ice-Cream! by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah