RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Talking incessantly does nothing to alleviate the sorrow hanging in my brain, making me see it plainly as day.
Taunting, flaunting itself in front of emotions, making me feel them intensely, even though I'd prefer not to ever be in contact with them again.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feeling Intensely by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Ballad of John O'Kelly, Chris Zachariou
- Il et Elle se regardent, Eric Dubois
- Mountain, gajanan mishra
- Heures débridées, Eric Dubois
- The end, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- God Truly Cares For Me, Dr John Celes
- Comme une pluie battante, Eric Dubois
- Burma Iconic Lady Aung San Suu Kyi (The .., U Win Kyi
- Demon, gajanan mishra
- COLORS OF THE DAY, Philo Yan