Why can't I stop my tears which are falling continuously from my eyes?
Why can't I get chance to make my soul true when it tells lies?
Why can't I stop forgetting someone who is in the inner part of my heart?
Why can't I raise my life time which is too short?
Why can't I stop the time which is running ahead itself?
Why can't I trim my anger towards myself?
Why can't I stop to go to the dreaming world, where someone is waiting for me?
Why can't I create a new heaven in this beautiful world which I really want to see?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (FEW QUESTIONS by Ananda Adhikari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Something nags me!, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Cosmology, Don Tiedemann
- In Lamplight, Don Tiedemann
- Denouncing Trinity, Richard Thripp
- A Hollow Spaceship, Richard Thripp
- My Worn Heart, Liilia Talts Morrison
- 1912 through 1916, Richard Thripp
- Monarch Butterfly, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Mooch Winnipeg, jerome moore
- yer mom hath a lithp, Mandolyn Davidson