I STILL REMEMBER
I still remember the day, when I first met her.
She was small and had beautiful face so, I stare.
Day by day I started to fall in love with her.
I was so happy in every moments and feels like a free bird.
I still remember every perfect days, that begins after I see her.
Every day and night became so especial to me, more then to her.
I did try to talk with her, but never had a perfect chance.
In a stage I saw her dancing beautifully and I glance.
I still remember the day, when I was mad with her.
Also, the day when I understand her feelings and realize my error.
The only thing that I hate myself was my own anger, and my behavious that other people hate.
Every single moment that I spend looking at her became my life's fate.
I still remember the day, when I stay up to the late night, looking at the stars.
And, imagine the things that is going to happen in a few years.
It was so, amazing to see her, whenever and wherever she goes.
My heart seems to open wider infront of her so, I never try it to close.
I still remember the day when we went to picnic together.
And every moments when I found something on her, which is precios then the treasure.
I just stayed few years with her, but I still have a bag that is full of her memories.
Even if I try to close my eyes and open, she is the only one I always see.
I still remember the last day of my school, when I miss her and other friend's.
And also the day when I did not get chance to say sorry to her and amends.
I feel so sorry for her, when I started to think about the past.
But, I do still know that it's just a begining and not yet the last.
I still remember the last day, when I saw her beautiful face.
She is the only girl, who can beat me that's why I am guy who failed her to chase.
I still remember the day, when you said that you love someone else but not me.
I never became sad at that time because I want you to be happy which is the only thing that I really wanna see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I STILL REMEMBER by Ananda Adhikari )
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Merry Christmas My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Spirit, Paul Moosberg
- 'My Christmas Prayer' (For all who have .., Linda Winchell
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Failure of Communion, Judith Wright
Poem of the Day
- Boat race., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Shall I Compare Thee 2, Kim Barney
- Salt on Watermelon 2, Kim Barney
- I Know, I Believe, Kim Hilliker
- I Will, Michael P. McParland
- Rooftop Stronghold 2, Kim Barney
- I Want To Wake Up, Michael P. McParland
- Road Warriors, Charles Wright
- The Human Quagmire, Lukas Sotola
- Lunacy, Lukas Sotola