I am an angle who was born to be a member of this beautiful world.
I am a little prince with the twinkling face like diamond and gold.
I am an ambitious person with a lot's of future goals.
I am true lover who devote life with a true soul.
I am a bright star, shining from the central part of the beautiful sky.
I am a lucky person with a different accomplishment in my life.
I am a burning candle that makes the whole world bright.
I am an idol who can see the beautiful heaven in the corner of a mountain side.
I am like a guitar, with a sweet and lovely sound.
I am like a ray of light that comes through the up to down.
I am a kind of bird, who sings the song of peace and love.
I am a precious person for someone who is waiting for my call.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I AM by Ananda Adhikari )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Silent Noon, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Lime-trees, Dr John Celes
- South Bronx, Robert Ronnow
- The Slow Dimension, Sare Sayidi
- Polar Bear Mugs Wino, Robert Ronnow
- Destiny! ! !, Amitava Sur
- Valentino's Victory Lap, Charles Hancock
- A Best friend to someone like me, Yselle Lucas
- Is it stress, Robert Ronnow
- Communicating the Bird, Robert Ronnow
- Chinese Sonnets, Robert Ronnow