I am an angle who was born to be a member of this beautiful world.
I am a little prince with the twinkling face like diamond and gold.
I am an ambitious person with a lot's of future goals.
I am true lover who devote life with a true soul.
I am a bright star, shining from the central part of the beautiful sky.
I am a lucky person with a different accomplishment in my life.
I am a burning candle that makes the whole world bright.
I am an idol who can see the beautiful heaven in the corner of a mountain side.
I am like a guitar, with a sweet and lovely sound.
I am like a ray of light that comes through the up to down.
I am a kind of bird, who sings the song of peace and love.
I am a precious person for someone who is waiting for my call.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I AM by Ananda Adhikari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel
- Hook-Nosed Barbra, Richard Thripp