I am an angle who was born to be a member of this beautiful world.
I am a little prince with the twinkling face like diamond and gold.
I am an ambitious person with a lot's of future goals.
I am true lover who devote life with a true soul.
I am a bright star, shining from the central part of the beautiful sky.
I am a lucky person with a different accomplishment in my life.
I am a burning candle that makes the whole world bright.
I am an idol who can see the beautiful heaven in the corner of a mountain side.
I am like a guitar, with a sweet and lovely sound.
I am like a ray of light that comes through the up to down.
I am a kind of bird, who sings the song of peace and love.
I am a precious person for someone who is waiting for my call.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I AM by Ananda Adhikari )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Minor Bird, Robert Frost
- We lose—because we win, Emily Dickinson
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- કોઈ પણ બહાને koi pan, hasmukh amathalal
- Observation, Hans Raj Sharma
- MY CUSTOM, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- ANOKHA YEH DUNIYA KA MELA, Om Chawla
- The 4th day of Christmas, mai venn
- a hero, Cee Bea
- Never think again, hasmukh amathalal
- GO AWAY, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- वक्त की दिवार हम नहीं vakt ki, hasmukh amathalal
- On the ladder, hasmukh amathalal