Is It Poetry
Filibuster 'nuclear option'
The old geezer Republicans are growing now insane.
They being racist cowards hate that Niger in the white house.
Talking money over wars this President never started.
Grid lock problem solving they are not.
Putting the whole world on hold for eight years if they could.
Some by their very looks if pedofiles they could.
When making U.S. to like the tea that Reverend Jones was after.
Change the rules those people haters to control the issues.
Is what those Republican child killers in the end are really after.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Filibuster 'nuclear option' by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels