Is It Poetry
Filibuster 'nuclear option'
The old geezer Republicans are growing now insane.
They being racist cowards hate that Niger in the white house.
Talking money over wars this President never started.
Grid lock problem solving they are not.
Putting the whole world on hold for eight years if they could.
Some by their very looks if pedofiles they could.
When making U.S. to like the tea that Reverend Jones was after.
Change the rules those people haters to control the issues.
Is what those Republican child killers in the end are really after.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Filibuster 'nuclear option' by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid