I should find a way to say thank you
For all that you have done.
You went out of your way to make me stand
without needing to know why I fell down.
You helped me be all that I can
without asking anything I could not answer.
I could not have come this far without you.
I should give you a hug
for every day that passes by.
I know this change
needed to be done
and now feeling freer
than I have ever done.
I thank you for everything
that you have helped Me do.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finding away. by maria goodison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Happy Slow Thinker, Edgar Albert Guest
- Stuck, Edgar Albert Guest
- No Place To Go, Edgar Albert Guest
- Real Singing, Edgar Albert Guest
- democratie, co the skipper
- Roses, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Valentine, Kate Harrington
- The Price Of Joy, Edgar Albert Guest
- Expectation, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Joy Of A Dog, Edgar Albert Guest