Flowers never last,
but leave those fragrant memories behind,
for us to later cherish those memories that never die,
just keep coming to us with thoughts of happiness,
for sake of pure joy, enjoy it while it lasts.
Flowers never speak, So they never lie,
But they do speak in a language, a language called love,
and express their love for us, even while being crushed under our feet.
Flowers don't move on their own,
their real purpose is to move us, so we've grown,
In this mysterious garden called life,
where we bloom as flowers and to wilt away with time.
Deepak Calyampoondi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers... by Deepak Calyampoondi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak