Over that mountain the sun is shining
Over that mountain it's day
Here in our valley the fog is hanging
Over a world of grey.
Over that mountain our children go climbing
Seeking the modern way
Here in our valley our hearts are pining
For those who've gone away.
Into our valley the sun is peeping
Into a distant day
Over that mountain our children come seeking
That they have thrown away.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
While drving through the fog one morning.
Comments about this poem (.Fog by Adeline Foster )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Simple Thought, Tim Holmes Jr
- A Glowing Angel, Rohit Sapra
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- AL-KATTAB (A PLACE USED TO BE AN ALTERNA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I lack true knowledge, gajanan mishra
- THE INEVITABLE DEATH, AMADU KAMARA
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan