RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Raucous ramblings of a morning breeze, fan my mind,
spiritually awakening it to God's nature all around
Leaves falling and scuttling into piles of memories,
sorting and blowing them about the yard of my sub-
Folding impressions like branches of a tree, becoming
a total part of me in lifetimes of beauty.
Waving and swaying in a morning sun filled with
brilliant colors for a day of splendid respite.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Folding Impressions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus