Ibnu Din Assingkiri
Footprints On The Beach
The footprint traces
Vanished by pounding
Waves. Was the tiredness
Of journey wasted without
Remains legacy. Though
Was the walk wasted?
Along this coast,
Story of the traveler
Imprinted million of traces;
But eventually, vanished.
Ibnu Din Assingkiri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
*Translated from Ibnu Din Assingkiri's Malay Poems, 'Jejak-jejak Di Pantai'
Comments about this poem (Footprints On The Beach by Ibnu Din Assingkiri )
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho