Ibnu Din Assingkiri
Footprints On The Beach
The footprint traces
Vanished by pounding
Waves. Was the tiredness
Of journey wasted without
Remains legacy. Though
Was the walk wasted?
Along this coast,
Story of the traveler
Imprinted million of traces;
But eventually, vanished.
Ibnu Din Assingkiri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
*Translated from Ibnu Din Assingkiri's Malay Poems, 'Jejak-jejak Di Pantai'
Comments about this poem (Footprints On The Beach by Ibnu Din Assingkiri )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid