RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Forming sounds in the middle of a song, making it
combine with syllables and shaping it all to be
sung from a rock and roll band.
Rocking me constantly in rhythms of light and airy
Keeping in step carefully, not stepping out of
form, treading into a wonderful system of sensory
Hanging onto each section as it unfolds.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forming Sounds by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- essay 1, gordon nosworthy
- Grasping Sunlight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Unrequited, Saiom Shriver
- Stop the dance, gajanan mishra
- Beautiful Wisdom, Lilly Emery
- A Silent Heart, Aanuoluwa Adebanjo
- It is all nectar, gajanan mishra
- Poverty In The 21st Century, Winston Harding
- Gentle Roach, Saiom Shriver
- Random Thoughts, Queeny Gona