# # Found in Translation
A song I loved
since I was a child
I never really
Till I had lived
and found the words
to translate it.
© 2009 Sonya Florentino
The song referred to above is titled 'Kahibulungan'
an anomymous love song which I translated into English in my poem 'Wonderment'
Sonya Florentino's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (# # Found in Translation by Sonya Florentino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Depicting Hearts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Meant To Be, Brianna Kimball
- Definition Of Possibility, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Quality Of Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- her humor, Bull Hawking
- For CARL, Mae Ethan
- AT THE MOMENT, Mae Ethan
- Mirror - Like Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart Attack, Bradley835289 Dunivan633418
- The BLISS Train IS Rollin'! ! !, Monk E. Biz