Four Seasons of the Year
Breezes are blowing,
leaves are falling,
a chill is in the air.
Winter is coming,
green foliage is rare.
Snow gently descending,
children playfully sledding,
many a frosted roof.
bears are keeping aloof.
Spring is arriving,
birds once again flying,
young deer scamper around.
Rain softly pattering,
streams slowly trickling,
colorful flowers abound.
summer is finally here.
off to another year!
Miranda Sss's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Four Seasons of the Year by Miranda Sss )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia
- hostess snack, you missed the messy attack, Mandolyn ...
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas
- Suddenly Darkness, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Walking On The Jewels Of Your Silence, mary douglas
- Show It To Me, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Tax Breaks Fleece Minimum Wage Workers, Terence G. Craddock
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock