Four Seasons of the Year
Breezes are blowing,
leaves are falling,
a chill is in the air.
Winter is coming,
green foliage is rare.
Snow gently descending,
children playfully sledding,
many a frosted roof.
bears are keeping aloof.
Spring is arriving,
birds once again flying,
young deer scamper around.
Rain softly pattering,
streams slowly trickling,
colorful flowers abound.
summer is finally here.
off to another year!
Miranda Sss's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Four Seasons of the Year by Miranda Sss )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(18 November 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Gerard Manley Hopkins
(28 July 1844 – 8 June 1889)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- My Hometown, Ray Hansell
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The law of these times, Ravikumar C.P.
- So Many Minds Are Left Fractured, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Mystic Blake, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Today's World, Leong Ming Loong
- Thoughts in the Moonlight, Luo Zhihai
- Tales Of A Wife: Honeymoon, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Guard well, gajanan mishra
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.