Come fly with me, sky dive
make love like the hawks do, free fall
could you live like I can't without
for a life time you and I, would you risk it all
or berry those lies with a simple kiss goodbye?
Would you caress me not with those lips
but with gentle touch of your hearts kiss?
Would you like to dance, perform a courtship
dive and roll sky high, could you truly as do I?
Excellent a vacant alter
a dilemma? Cold feet maybe
beauty in a devilish form
turned, love filled shower
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free Fall by Kelvin Owusu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Teaching Virtue, Naveed Akram
- Little Luci, Humphrey Bryant
- Raise Him, Elia Michael
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK