Freedom that I want
But what type of freedom
That I want
I cannot explain you, my dear.
And since it remained unexplained
I failed to get freedom
Here in this life.
Is this life mine?
I am not free to answer
This, here, excuse me, if you like.
But freedom is far away from me,
It is true,
And I am with You.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Freedom by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho