Friend for life.
With you it is all about,
Something voiceless from within,
Something unspoken to say,
With a thought that you care.
When no one seems to listen, you hear.
When I am hurt and don’t show, you know.
When I turn away to hide my tears, you see.
When I think it is all over, you support.
Your eyes glow for me,
And I know you’re proud,
As I always am.
A flash of your magical healing smile my way.
Make me realize everything will be fine again.
You did restore my faith in people,
And in the place we live,
And proved that there is a thing,
As divine as god called friendship.
I always saw a friend in you,
Hope it is same for me,
I want to be same friend for you,
“A friend for life.”
Anurag Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friend for life. by Anurag Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak