Friend for life.
With you it is all about,
Something voiceless from within,
Something unspoken to say,
With a thought that you care.
When no one seems to listen, you hear.
When I am hurt and don’t show, you know.
When I turn away to hide my tears, you see.
When I think it is all over, you support.
Your eyes glow for me,
And I know you’re proud,
As I always am.
A flash of your magical healing smile my way.
Make me realize everything will be fine again.
You did restore my faith in people,
And in the place we live,
And proved that there is a thing,
As divine as god called friendship.
I always saw a friend in you,
Hope it is same for me,
I want to be same friend for you,
“A friend for life.”
Anurag Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friend for life. by Anurag Kumar )
- This unknown world, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grace, Scott J. Shepard
- My chidhood poem collection -2, soulful heart
- Pleasant Weather, Royal Flower
- Friend-Zoned, Foster Teegarden
- My chidhood poem collection -1, soulful heart
- Switch Your Words, inas essa
- All opposites are ours, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Change of Thought, Scott J. Shepard
- Will They Never Know The Looking Glass W.., mary douglas
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)