Friend for life.
With you it is all about,
Something voiceless from within,
Something unspoken to say,
With a thought that you care.
When no one seems to listen, you hear.
When I am hurt and don’t show, you know.
When I turn away to hide my tears, you see.
When I think it is all over, you support.
Your eyes glow for me,
And I know you’re proud,
As I always am.
A flash of your magical healing smile my way.
Make me realize everything will be fine again.
You did restore my faith in people,
And in the place we live,
And proved that there is a thing,
As divine as god called friendship.
I always saw a friend in you,
Hope it is same for me,
I want to be same friend for you,
“A friend for life.”
Anurag Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friend for life. by Anurag Kumar )
- God's Character, Tom Zart
- Casualties that count the hidden cost, Mark Heathcote
- Love that I Lust, The Princess is
- He Empowers, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The greatest clown, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A child's letter, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Hare and The Turtle, Harold R Hunt Sr
- In the scream of the night, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Daddy are you, Harold R Hunt Sr
- My Parent's Beliefs Stink, Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)