'There are people around,
This orb we call home,
That live all abound,
And to go see, I'll have to roam.
Some live in the U.S.,
Others over the vast waters,
And with some, I must confess,
I would to have with some, sons and daughters.
But enough of the wishful thoughts,
For I shall try for him again,
In hopes of, in love, be caught,
So here's to love, my friend.'
Xielgnihhan Amasahdympaehk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friends About by Xielgnihhan Amasahdympaehk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas