Insert good thought in your heart & mind.
give some time and understand all.
exhale all evil thought in dustbin for recycle.
apply and implement good thought.
have a taste on yourself and others.
this is an art to be painted in different color.
have a maximum joy and thrill of life.
let your and other have a peace of mind
heal your and other heart for universal friendship.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Azul, mary douglas
- My Revenge, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Savior', Wolfie Scott
- A Prisoner, John Ugolo Umah
- Mystery Well, John Ugolo Umah
- Mother Nature's Sex Crime, A.j. Binash
- Cinderella. Cendrillon., mary douglas
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas