FuturE of sUnrise and sunset
(Saturday, November 22,2008)
I received a gift, from someone who cares
A fiber glass, engraved w/ 3dimensional craft;
That well described his sincere feelings,
A future I will be, his love and lust forever!
What lies tomorrow, yes, I know,
The sun will rise again, spray it's light to my way;
As I sit waiting for the sun to come out,
Yes, I have my future with the man I lOve.
My future lies at thy Divine guidance,
I must work for it though and do it fast;
For I want to have and deal my future now,
Future of lOve, lust, completeness and trust!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FuturE of sUnrise and sunset by Inner Whispers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight When I Sleep, Randy McClave
- Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Freedom From A Dreary Forest, Monk E. Biz
- I, Me, Mine, Manisha parmar
- My Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Cavern, Morgan Michaels
- Lumber Jack Dupree, Denis Bourgeau
- this is for you...or whatever, Mandolyn ...
- O Seductress Of Mine, Folayemi Akande