RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Getting Family Together
Getting together for a grand nephew's birthday party,
family gathering, friends coming, presents laid on a
table for later.
Kids playing games, having fun, taking chances and
playing with their cousins.
A great time had by all, pictures taken, birthday
song sung, candles blown out and presents now being
Pizza and cake all gone, saying good-bye, hugging
everyone and loading up the car with presents.
Now all going home until the next party coming up
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Getting Family Together by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Poet Bound Sentenced Ancient Mariner Tides, Terence G. Craddock
- THE FACE OF THE BLOODY MASSACRES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Cat Faces, Ryan Scales
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay