RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Getting Family Together
Getting together for a grand nephew's birthday party,
family gathering, friends coming, presents laid on a
table for later.
Kids playing games, having fun, taking chances and
playing with their cousins.
A great time had by all, pictures taken, birthday
song sung, candles blown out and presents now being
Pizza and cake all gone, saying good-bye, hugging
everyone and loading up the car with presents.
Now all going home until the next party coming up
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Getting Family Together by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola