RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Watching people, watching me, sitting here in my mind,
seeing the wonder in their eyes as they are constantly
amazed at exactly how I write to music.
Playing the piano in my mind while tapping out their
rhythms with my left hand and constantly and incessantly
writing with my right hand.
A feat that I'm privy to here on earth, as it is my gift
alone to use, the only person in the world who can
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gifted Alone by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy
- What, Olusegun Akanbi
- Pervola, Elia Michael
- RAMADAN رمضان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore
- OUT OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Blue Fly, Abdullah alHemaidy