Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
Dead bodies on the floor.
Hanging bodies from the ceiling.
Its imagination gone real.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gone Real by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman