good and evil
The good wins,
On the day when there is an end of all sins.
The evil is fragile,
It can’t walk independently for even a mile.
But evil can bring sinister situations,
It can cause a war between two nations.
Such negative elements are present today,
Due to them, there is a heavy price we have to pay.
I feel very depressed,
On seeing the people being harassed,
On seeing the loss of property & life,
And on seeing the countries on strife.
People fret and fume before stepping out of the home,
A person can’t even lie on a bed thinking if there might be any bomb.
Everywhere an orphan, a helpless and a worried,
There has come an apocalypse of all good deeds.
This is really an embarrassing situation,
When I see break-ups of relations.
Now let’s join our hands together,
Hug each other and be gathered.
Let the good win again,
And diminish all pains.
Let’s take one more endeavor,
And remove the evil dirt.
neha sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (good and evil by neha sharma )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John