Gravity of our situation
Gravity of our situation,
Ripples of our decision!
An awkward emotional sound…!
What we don’t look forward to strengthen
The tone to that of the clock,
then surfaced a purple black bounce
Like a unique strange figment of life
The earth absorbed all judgment of customary!
In return, laced patterns of tiny little radiance!
The residue of it got us finally misplaced!
Our past thriving journey belief! ...silently knocked,
every crack of dawn to give life to a new born child
The earth-child of gravity of situation to nourish
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gravity of our situation by Gloria Seseng )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey