Gravity of our situation
Gravity of our situation,
Ripples of our decision!
An awkward emotional sound…!
What we don’t look forward to strengthen
The tone to that of the clock,
then surfaced a purple black bounce
Like a unique strange figment of life
The earth absorbed all judgment of customary!
In return, laced patterns of tiny little radiance!
The residue of it got us finally misplaced!
Our past thriving journey belief! ...silently knocked,
every crack of dawn to give life to a new born child
The earth-child of gravity of situation to nourish
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gravity of our situation by Gloria Seseng )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- War is going on, gajanan mishra
- I Live Like a Dog, LUVinThe NOW
- Morning and morning, gajanan mishra
- You Will Wake Up In The Garden, Ismim Putera
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss
- "...from neck to nuts", Jeff Gangwer
- They Have Been Sleeping in the War Zone, Ismim Putera