I saw grief drinking a cup of sorrow;
I called out,
“It tastes sweet, does it not? ”
“Oh, you’ve caught me and ruined my business,
How can I sell sorrow, when you know it’s a blessing? ”
(Inspired by Rumi)
Ray Lucero's Other Poems
- ' Weather Wars '
- ♥ ♥ ISLAND LOVERS ♥ ...
- "BIG TROUBLE AT THE NORTH POLE"...
- "HANDY ANDY"
- "RED PILL"
- "SAFE HARBOR"
- "SO WITHIN, SO WITHOUT"
- "SOMETHING GREATER THAN FEAR"*
- "THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS"
- "THE WRATH OF ANTS"
- *****RAY'S FAVORITE WRITINGS*****
- **LITTLE SNOWFLAKE**
- **SOCIAL SECURITY SANTA**
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.