'Greed Is God'
Man-made goods are made to fail
'Greed is the mother of invention'
'Going public' be their 'Holy Grail'
'Quick profit', their main intention
Ray Lucero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
View ROTMS writings, images and video at;
Comments about this poem ('Greed Is God' by Ray Lucero )
- Shower, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Joy Fills the Night, Steven Federle
- Jelly, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Love Without Ownership (yeah right!), Monk E. Biz
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal