Life is unfair,
You have difficulties, time and time again,
While you feel sad, grin.
Do not let them see you defeated, grin.
You can beam a lot easier when your happier,
But although you are in your darkest hour, grin.
Others will be jealous.
Others will want to smirk as easily as you,
And they will not look further than the grin on your face.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grin by Anne Unknown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enough Hate, Michael McParland
- Endless Deep Beauty, Michael McParland
- Electricity, Michael McParland
- In The Summer After "Issue Year&quo.., Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Fearing dark, gajanan mishra
- Haidouk Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- My Country's Mine, Nikola Vaptsarov
- A Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Land, Nikola Vaptsarov
- My Country, Nikola Vaptsarov