Anne Unknown Poems
- Things To Do A book to read, a poem to write, a chapter ...
- The Beauty Of... The beauty of the dark, is the beauty of ...
- Bella And Edward: Predator And... There you stand as a ...
- My World Reality is fiction to me, In my world I ...
- Grandpa Where Are You? There he sat, in his chair, smiling ...
- Confused Love Do I love thee? I respect thy purely, but ...
- Dark Room My life is like a dark room, For I do not see the...
I'm fourteen but I love to write poems, read english (and only english) books and listen to music. I have lived in England for 3 years and also in America for the same amount of time. I will move back to America in June. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anne Unknown
Things To Do
A book to read,
a poem to write,
a chapter to learn,
homework to do,
a book to finish writing,
what is it to be busy?
Is it that you have a lot to do?
You can always cancel or take your time.
Why haste then?
Why not take interest in life?
Do not waste your life,
you'll have time to finish your to do list.