There was a man from Pierre
Who was very short on hair.
He said it was because his head
Rubbed the top of the bed
Whenever he had an affair.
But no one believed that at all
Because he wasn't all that tall,
So we were as mean as could be
And teased him mercilessly
And called him chrome dome and cue ball.
He said being bald is a winner
Just look at Savalas and Yul Brynner
And Jordan really sped
After shaving his head
And Dr. Phil's hair couldn't get any thinner!
You can always say something neat,
Like 'Grass doesn't grow on a busy street'
Or just give a shrug
And get you a rug
Or comb over and make two sides meet.
So just maintain your stability,
Don't fret about your ability.
If your hair's falling out
Don't worry and pout,
It's just a proof of your virility.
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hair Impaired by George Hunter )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- The Dog Next Door, Tony Adah
- Joseph Cornell, with Box, Michael Dumanis
- The Painting, John Balaban
- Time to Think in an Unused Place pt.2, cheynne dries
- Why knowing is (& Matisse's Woman with a.., Martha Ronk
- Time to Think in an Unused Place pt.1, cheynne dries
- Grouch Grinch, Philo Yan
- 'new fairy', saif gallant
- Seeing All the Vermeers, Alfred Corn
- Escapee On The Hill, Tony Adah