There was a man from Pierre
Who was very short on hair.
He said it was because his head
Rubbed the top of the bed
Whenever he had an affair.
But no one believed that at all
Because he wasn't all that tall,
So we were as mean as could be
And teased him mercilessly
And called him chrome dome and cue ball.
He said being bald is a winner
Just look at Savalas and Yul Brynner
And Jordan really sped
After shaving his head
And Dr. Phil's hair couldn't get any thinner!
You can always say something neat,
Like 'Grass doesn't grow on a busy street'
Or just give a shrug
And get you a rug
Or comb over and make two sides meet.
So just maintain your stability,
Don't fret about your ability.
If your hair's falling out
Don't worry and pout,
It's just a proof of your virility.
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hair Impaired by George Hunter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Driving Me Crazy! !, Damian Murphy
- For The Maids Of Chibok, Simpa omoluabi
- Sakura Park, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Share This Space, Jon M. Nelson
- Rain at Reading, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- A Special Mother, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Fallen Soldier Table, Jon M. Nelson
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Snake-fire, gajanan mishra
- On Leaving the Bachelorette Brunch, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon