Valentin Gabriel Cristea
The clouds sift the flour over the plain,
children play with it,
they knead some snowmen.
People look wonderfully at these snowmen
that are so cold and live for only three months.
Children are very happy with them
for only three months.
When the wind is blowing
and it is very cold,
only the snowmen are playing with each other,
talking to each other, thinking about children
and waiting for children.
Nobody knows that
the snowmen are looking for
and they need hearts
as them to understand
how short it is happiness.
Children know that happiness
has been for only three months
while snowmen stayed with them.
Valentin Gabriel Cristea's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Winter by Valentin Gabriel Cristea )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Make Excuses, Ronell Warren Alman
- Keeping You Alive, Natalie Evans
- The Men of War, Maverick Jones
- On Writing, Michelle Claus
- i want love to be startled, Mandolyn Davidson
- Sorrow's Free Will, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Eris, Goddess of Strife, Elia Michael
- Lord or latrine, gajanan mishra
- With fires in heaven, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I met a man with orange hair, Richard Lee