Have You Ever?
Have you ever pondered my life?
Have you stepped within my shoe?
If not then I feel I have to ask you,
Why do you judge me as you do? ...
Did you ever imagine that thought,
Life would be better if you're gone?
But you just keep right on living,
As if nothing at all were wrong...
Have you ever looked upon your family,
Held them in your heart so dear?
Watched a loved one take a chance,
And feel in your heart a dreadful fear? ...
Have you ever gazed within my eyes,
Viewed the pain that lives inside?
Seen your words cut my heart to shreds,
And leave a wound so gaping wide?
So have you ever pondered my life?
Spent but a moment in my shoe?
If not, then perhaps you should think,
Why do you treat others as you do? ...
Spread the love... The peace will follow...
Cosmic Dreamer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Have You Ever? by Cosmic Dreamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Handle, Aparna Chatterjee
- Dorothy Slept In The Emerald Eye Of Cycl.., mary douglas
- Panjhae pakhi, gajanan mishra
- The Shola king who owns the country snat.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Patra, gajanan mishra
- Select to Reject, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- mo jibana bipadare, gajanan mishra
- Intent and Endowment, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Gracing land, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My life is in danger, gajanan mishra