R. K. Hart
He Appears Among The Clouds.
The trumpets have gloriously sounded,
From this scene, evil has been hounded.
Nay, wondrously and assuredly defeated,
Satan has failed and punishment meted.
There He stands robed in gowns of white,
There lays lion and lamb a beautiful sight.
God appears and every eye does see,
Filling the hearts of saints with unbridled glee.
Midst seven candlesticks is the Son of man,
In armour with golden girdle in glory He stands.
Every hair on His head is as wool pure white,
His eyes are like a fire flame a fearsome sight.
He holds in His hands stars seven,
Speaking to 7 churches words from heaven.
His voice a sharp two-edged sword,
Power and might in each and every cord.
To look at the Son is to look upon the sun,
See Him and surrender at the feet of the Holy one.
He is Jesus my Lord of the resurrection,
This He did because of His wondrous affection.
So dear one may I ask are you ready,
Is your salvation solid or unsteady.
Accept no salvation less than Christ,
Freely given this salvation cannot be priced.
R. K. Hart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
R. K. Hart 25/2/2014
Comments about this poem (He Appears Among The Clouds. by R. K. Hart )
- THE MIND OF A BLACKSMITH..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- ~ Living ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- A Dialogue Between The World, A Pilgrim .., John Beaumont
- Bookworm, Naveed Khalid
- An Act Of Hope, John Beaumont
- I wish, nishca koeries
- The Anklet, Evie Shockley
- An Act Of Contrition, John Beaumont
- TO THE GOLD STARS OF THE POEM HUNTER SIT.., M.D Dinesh Nair
- I dream therefore I am, Chenou Liu
Poem of the Day
- Suicide in the Trenches, Siegfried Sassoon
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- From 'The Testament of Beauty', Robert Seymour Bridges
(1886 - 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)