Buyunde Acura Sylivester
He's a Man of Both
He's a man of arts and science,
A man with right conscience,
With passion for for both parts,
That's sciences and arts.
Science being exploration,
And arts being a realization;
Of facts' interior,
So none is superior.
Science is to scientists,
While arts is to artists,
Scientists being sensitive,
And artists being creative.
Science can realize,
While Arts can organize,
In all quintessentials.
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He's a Man of Both by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey