Buyunde Acura Sylivester
A place to be on,
Where to find me on phone,
I'll be seated by the stone.
Home for long,
A place to go strong,
Where to find me without wrong,
I'll be waiting a knock at door gong.
Home for good,
A place to get food,
Where to find no trace of rude,
I'll be relaxed to manage my mood.
Home my home,
A place to avoid life storm,
Where smiles 're always worm,
I'll be chatting with brother Tom.
Home my fame,
A place to hold my name,
Where my title find its stem,
I'll be standing to rub my shame.
Home of peace,
A place that none tease,
Where respect never miss,
I'll be holding your forehead for a kiss.
Home best refuge,
A place we no grudge,
Where care has no judge,
I'll be having meals by the fridge.
Home is sweetest,
A place without evil test,
Where, West from East,
I'll sing, Home remain the best!
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Home by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)