RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Collecting memories at last, finding emotional ties that coalesce with reminders of yesterday's passage.
Sounding loudly, traipsing over many measures lying back and falling over.
Sensing a beauty set beyond life's acquiescence, giving a beacon to follow one day in the future.
Shining lights showing the way to ever-ending horizons in life's catacombs.
Underground darkness closing in around my mind, trying to press it for grieving images to participate in sounding of heart-rending melodies, keeping time on schedule so as not to collapse.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart-rending Melodies by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer