RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Hearts breaking in the afternoon, cutting through the
silence of death with their heartaching voices.
Cautioning those left behind to love fully and honestly
with all their hearts while they can.
Expanding their caring and compassion to outer limits
and being immersed in another's love within their
Always floating on rivers of desire and dreaming of
the future when love will be a part of their lifetime,
if even for a short while.
Being worthwhile as it contains life in full blossom.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heartaching Voices by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Secret Of The Angels, David Harris
- Differences of Opinion, Sandra Feldman
- Quarrelsome Man, Syed Ahmed Shah
- 'you belong to the sea', Mandolyn Davidson
- i'd offer you a drink, but all i have ar.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Prime Truth - 25, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 24, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Dutch Trowel, Richard Thripp
- Mind..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- action, laxami Cards