Never did I think you would be a foe
Never did I imagine a 'Hi'
Can build a relationship
And 'goodbye' could just end a worthful relationship
Never did I think you would go
Break the promises
Never did it cross my mind
That you would grant me so much pain>
Even though I granted you a red rose
You granted me wounds from a throne
How could you?
Tell me how easy was it for you?
To watch me go
Like a volcano waiting to explode
How was it easy for you
To watch the rain in those clouds fall?
How did you find it easy to watch someone
Feel hatered toward you slowly
You know something
A broken heart is the worst
Its just like having broken ribs.
It hurts everytime you breathe
And its difficult to be revealed.
You broke a precious piece of me
Thought you were different
But tonight, yes tonight
It will be the last time to cry.
Ala' Elouri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hello by Ala' Elouri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Food, Clothes And Drink, Edgar Albert Guest
- Let's Go, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Whiners, Edgar Albert Guest
- Down The Lanes Of August, Edgar Albert Guest
- Song Of The Many, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Jedge Of Bowie County, Edgar Albert Guest
- ‘Erbert's H'Opinion, Edgar Albert Guest
- Welcoming The New Year, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Proud Pa, Edgar Albert Guest
- Strange, Edgar Albert Guest