Nicholas Wayde Turner
I can't find a way out.
Now I'm going to have to eat some trout.
The woods are getting darker.
And there's still no sign of Parker.
He ran towards the west after running into a little pest.
Oh no, look at that.
Parker's little pest is a rat...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Help by Nicholas Wayde Turner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui