Nicholas Wayde Turner
I can't find a way out.
Now I'm going to have to eat some trout.
The woods are getting darker.
And there's still no sign of Parker.
He ran towards the west after running into a little pest.
Oh no, look at that.
Parker's little pest is a rat...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Help by Nicholas Wayde Turner )
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak